problem connecting sharepoint 365

Nov 4, 2014 at 12:40 AM
Edited Nov 4, 2014 at 12:57 AM
I can not connect the app with sharepoint site 365, throws me the following error

SiteAndListTreeLoader:Exception:Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.

and

SiteAndListTreeLoader:Exception:El objeto de comunicación, System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel, no se puede usar para la comunicación porque se encuentra en el estado Faulted.
Apr 12, 2015 at 7:44 AM
Hi maescobarn,

Please check the documentation.

The latest version has 365 support, but requires certain external packages to be installed (links to microsoft download provided in instructions)

There are also additional instructions for specifying an office 365 login type.
Jul 15, 2016 at 10:03 AM
Edited Jul 15, 2016 at 10:03 AM
jfish222 wrote:
Hi maescobarn,

Please check the documentation.

The latest version has 365 support, but requires certain external packages to be installed (links to microsoft download provided in instructions)

There are also additional instructions for specifying an office 365 login type.
Hi all

what are those external packages ?

i can't find those informations on instructions screenshots.
Jul 15, 2016 at 11:25 AM
Hi,

Can you share the documentation. I am confused with loading settings.

I want to import library/list from SharePoint 2010 on premise to SharePoint Online (Office 365).
Jul 15, 2016 at 1:08 PM
Same thing here,
waiting for the documentation plz
Coordinator
Jul 20, 2016 at 9:02 AM
Edited Jul 20, 2016 at 9:10 AM
MarwenK

The import should work as long as you have the necessary pre-requisites installed.

If you are having problems please can you post;

The version of windows (I.e. 7 or 10) that you are running DIFS on.
The version of SharePoint that you are importing to (I.e. 2013, 2010 of Office 365 / SharePoint online)
Your configuration XML file (obviously take out any sensitive information such as username and password) but enough to see things such as the authentication method that you are using.
Any error messages that you are getting.

The documentation that other users are referring to relates to an earlier version of the software and no longer exists.
Coordinator
Jul 20, 2016 at 9:04 AM
Edited Jul 20, 2016 at 9:05 AM
sajithgh wrote:
Hi,

Can you share the documentation. I am confused with loading settings.

I want to import library/list from SharePoint 2010 on premise to SharePoint Online (Office 365).
DIFS does not do what you are asking. It imports data from local drives / file shares / OleDB formats (CSV, Excel, Access SQL etc).

It does NOT copy data between different SharePoint sites.